Are you a Christian music artist? Do you want to build a larger audience for your music? In this 5 part series, we will explain our music marketing strategy for exponentially expanding your fanbase.
Use a Mailing List
- You own it. You can download the database and take it with you, regardless of which service you’re using.
- It’s the ultimate permission marketing. Fans sign up because they want to hear from you!
- It’s the most effective way to sell your music, tickets, and merch. According to the 2019 Litmus State of Email Report, email offers the highest returns for marketers year after year.
- It’s the best way to stay in touch with your fans long-term. Social media platforms will come and go, but you can count on the email being around for the foreseeable future.
- One of the best ways to build up your email list is by making it your primary call-to-action on your website. Put the signup box in a very obvious location, and specifically direct people’s attention to it. You can even offer an incentive like a free song download or an exclusive piece of content to sweeten the deal.
Never Make Any Weak Moves!
Make Great Music
Find a Great Publicist & Work Closely With Them
Capture Behind-The-Scenes Footage & Share It With Your Fans
That's it! I hope you enjoyed the 5-part series of posts.
Have a great week!